Tuesday, March 27, 2018

The Second Water Lady

Hi again!

It is another week, and the last week of March. I have officially finished the Water Lady Duo project. With the next month, I hope to step into what I want to do for my career - Storyboards!

I will still continue with the comics, illustrations, and so forth. It's going to be all over the place. I am aiming to make this year a more productive year than in the past.




This is the second Water Lady, more focused on the boat than the lady herself. I've put the first one with it for comparison.

I will be adding these and the three comics from earlier in the month onto my other social media pages... at some point soon. I still have the goal of adding a page to this blog to link those pages.

I am not entirely sure what I will be posting next week, but it will be something. I have not gotten stuck in another book series, and since I finished Air Awakens, all looks promising.

Thank you and have a wonderful week!

~PandaEats

No comments:

Post a Comment