Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Morph Animation and Accidental Reading Marathon

Hi there!

Hope the week has treated everyone well. I got sucked into a book series.... so that's been most of my week. If anyone is interested, it's called the Air Awakens series by Elise Kova. I highly recommend it, if you're into adventure with a dash of romance that is.

Outside of that, I have notes on a morph animation I want accomplished by the end of the month. A bit ambitious since I have not really used my animation skills for almost two years, but I will do it. No problems left unsolved.



In all honesty, I cannot remember what I based this off of. I think it was a dream? Maybe a random thought?

I did apply to participate in a local art fair! Woohoo! I will put up the images I am showing on the day it happens, which is April 14th. This is going to be interesting, especially since I am trying to gather stands together.... Yeah.

Enjoy another week! I hope to have the twin illustration to the Water Lady next week, along with progress on this morph. Maybe even another comic? I will keep to it!

Until next week~

~PandaEats

No comments:

Post a Comment