Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Delay with photos

Hi there!

Hope a good week was had by all. Last week was a sudden trip to Florida for family purposes. So of course I have some photos from a nature park not to far away.

I also have one illustration, and a work in progress. I would be farther on the second one if not for an art fair I am preparing for that takes place this Saturday. I am.... not ready to say the least. But I have stuff in the works for it, so it's all goooood.... (I'm not false on that last part).

So jumping right into it, here are some fun visuals!
















For the illustration, I am going for the Sun. I have a Moon character in process as well, that should be finished by next week. 

As to the photos, this is a combo of a walk near a family residence and Lake Griffin Park near Ocala, FL. They had kayaks and hiking trails, so my brother and I had boat loads of fun (pun intended). There was actually a point where my brother went ahead of me, and about 15, maybe 20, feet away from me was a gator swimming in the water. I originally thought it was a bird... not sure how, but that was my first thought. I just steered the kayak in the opposite direction. 

Well, until next week! I hope to have something more for you.

See you soon.

~PandaEats


No comments:

Post a Comment