Monday, March 19, 2018

Leprechaun Sighting and Work-In-Progress

Hello to all!

It has been a week of me piling work on myself. It's what happens when there are a few days off. To be fair, I do this a lot, so by now I should be a lot better at time-framing my projects... but no.

I do have an illustration and a partial illustration today. Oddly enough, the Water Lady part 2 is NOT the completed one. That is still ongoing, but I figured I would post a promising update on it. I do want to complete it before the end of March. Also want to finish the drip morph. See? The more I speak it, the more it appears!

Without further ado, I decided to celebrate St. Patrick's Day of 2018 with a female leprechaun. Sliding down a rainbow. I have no idea if the pot of gold is there or not. From my experience, it usually is not.... so maybe she's putting it there....


And as I put this work-in-progress Water Lady 2, I realize I really like extreme perspectives. I have probably known it for a while, it is just hitting home now.



Anywho, this week promises to tire me out schedule wise, but I will have something next week. I do not know which project, only because it is generally based on what I feel like doing for the day.... so there.

Have a Happy Tuesday, and until next week!

~PandaEats

No comments:

Post a Comment