Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Return with a bang!

Hi there!

So it went from a week to five months... I wish I could say it was to shut out the world. It was more to work on a project, which turned into browsing the web for a while, then to work retail hours. 

Outside of that, I finished said project! I have illustrated poems in L.J. Valente's newest book called "Away We Go". A little over a hundred images. I am also going to make some of these color, because it would be pretty. No other reason. Well, maybe T-shirts. 

There have been a couple of great weather days the past week that have allowed me to get some outdoor drawing in. I'll see if I can get a few more and add them in next week. I will also be kicking in some new pages on here, just to keep this up to date with all sorts of info.

I do have 3 comics and an illustration for you this week. See, I thought about this.... a lot. 

The comics for this week are based on some "fake" ideas of mine. Those times that I have where the first thing that comes out can come close to absolute nonsense. It irritates Bri the most.






As to the oceanic illustration, I couldn't resist drawing a customer's hair from the other day and it's been stuck in my head..... ALL the time. And what better image to pair it with than one of power? Because that's what I saw. Nature at work. I am doing another image with this, however, more from the boat's perspective. Getting a different vibe from it, as well as practice with different angles.



I have the intention of posting every Tuesday, whether there is a comic, illustration, or just plain old sketches. So I will see you all next week!

Happy Tuesday!
~PandaEats






No comments:

Post a Comment