Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Field trip to the art museum!

Hello there!

I will be honest and type that sometimes I do not know how to start these blogs... so I just start. (explains this sentence being here, too)

It has been an interesting week. And by that I mean I had a weekend off. That has not happened for a while.

In honor of this rare weekend, I have a design along with a comic of the gang! And this one I had been working on for a while... and then stopped.

In other words, it is of the eclipse. Yeah, that eclipse. *not that late*

And the gang this time visits the art museum. These are actual interpretations... there is no other way I can think of it. Which also makes me think of what other people might expect to do at an art museum... hmmm



What else would you do in an art museum.....



And the eclipse is a preeeeetty big file, so I apologize in advance....
or here is the smaller file:


Anywho, I think I will be continuing this schedule of a comic every week. I am really starting to like it, keeps me moving and awake.

So! Next Tuesday! I will be back with another episode of PhoReal! Bringing in Suei's true addiction to the stuff.

Until then, have a great week!

~PandaEats

No comments:

Post a Comment