Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Crab Delivery

Hi there!

It has been an eventful month that I have disappeared, I will say that.

Honestly, I tried out a job and discovered it was not for me. What I plan to do is really encourage myself to push harder at finding the job that will get me out there... Should probably show that I can do anything, yet I cannot help thinking about what I want to do. So I aim to achieve getting closer to that every day.

(It has taken a whole year after graduation to get to this mental state. I might turn that into a comic... hmmm)

Welp! Without further ado, I introduce the last summer comic for the season of 2017!

This is based on an actual shack that delivers crabs per phone call (and probably payment), and this is the actual reaction that happens whenever I see it.

Every summer. Crab delivery.

It is totally not my fault, they write the sign with those sizes, the exact way I say it. It was meant for me.

Enjoy!




I am also thinking of expanding the exposition of this comic, as well as adding pages to this website. Now that I have a lot of time on my hands for a bit, I plan on using it to my advantage.

I will have a comic next week (not two weeks, actually next week!) and depending on how it goes, I might have a design, too!

Have a great week! Until next time!

~PandaEats

No comments:

Post a Comment