Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Don't trust anyone!

Hello there!

I underestimated the amount of attention this design would take. So! I do have the comic ready, but the design may take another week. Now I can officially promise next Tuesday as the official design update.

So far it looks like a pathetic sketch... maybe with the design I will have some images of how it went about. I just layer, and layer.... and layer. All the old sketches never go away, I just hide them.

This week! Don't trust anyone is the comic. This one, I will admit, took more consideration. Mostly because I did not want to make it look like I actually suspect people.

I do not. There is no time to spend suspecting people. I have customers, falling change, and martkarts to take care of.

That also explains why there is a fly.

Anywho! Fun story: the original look was way more toned down in expression. I was complaining about fixing it when Ninja-kun overheard and made the featured face. IT WORKED! (so thank Mr. Pun-man for this glorious face)

When you are not sure what is going on, DON'T TRUST ANYONE...



Thank you for letting me wash this in your mind for a bit. See you next Tuesday!!

~PandaEats

No comments:

Post a Comment