Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Lights out!

Hi there!

Had I known that I would not be near a computer on Tuesday, I would have posted this on Monday.... 'cause that is when I finished this... Hah!

I have been driving around a lot over the past few weeks and have been looking mostly at roads and signs. So, of course, I remembered a light that is up the street from where I live. They activate when the sun goes down, but being on a hill, the other lights turn this one on and off.... sooo this happened!

Lights are just like us, getting annoyed at games.



Welp! It's back to the drawing board for the next installment!

I honestly have no idea what I want to do for the next one... I have about three ideas floating around in my head, and a fourth that is sketched. To be even more honest.... that sketch is horrible. I only have a head floating in space with no description. (Label your files, your later self will thank your earlier self).

With that babble said and done, have a great two weeks! (I may honestly post sooner, If I have not posted by Tuesday March 16th, then the next post is two weeks per norm.)

Thank you!
~PandaEats

No comments:

Post a Comment