Tuesday, May 1, 2018

One Week's Worth

Hello there!

The past week actually had a challenge from an old classmate of mine. To take five cute monsters and make them scary. Below is what they look like:









And finally a groupie shot:
I'm honestly surprised in myself for doing this. I did this in 5-6 days while working a little under a full-time work week.Especially since I wanted to put my all into the project. i really loved doing this and would probably do so again. 

So for now I should use similar energy to my personal projects (aka storyboards). But first and foremost.... sleep. Lots of sleep. 

I actually have an idea for Mermay! Yes!!! I am participating, but not as an everyday thing. I have ten, maybe 11 ideas, and since there are only so many, I'll be putting more work into it. 

I will also be posting on other social media as of tomorrow. And I also want to bring in weekly sketches, every Thursday. That way I am posting on here two days a week. I am really aiming for these deadlines and the success of these will really make my month a little brighter. 

So here's to the month of May! Hurrah Hurray!

Thank you and good night!

~PandaEats


No comments:

Post a Comment