Wednesday, May 9, 2018

MerMay Beginnings

Hello~

It has been an exciting week, and I am just going to go into the art. Here it is!



Take it as you will, I am going to avoid paragraphs of explanations from now on... If I can help it.

By the way, Looking for reference on the MerMay for today is a fun google look-up. Pushed perspective, it gives you a mind teaser in an image.

I've signed up for a storyboard course for over the weekend, and I am putting more energy into this. I think MerMay will be my last illustrations for a while, for I want to get back into what I want to do for a career. Not ditching, just moving to a different section.

Plus, full time hours in retail is killing me inside, so this is a reprieve from the madness.

Enjoy your week and stay crazy,

~PandaEats

No comments:

Post a Comment