Saturday, April 1, 2017

The Hospital Extra

Hi There!

It's the second week! I am getting irritated with myself in my lack of deadlines on this comic. So! I am going to commit!

Every (other) Tuesday will be a new comic. Still keeping on the Biweekly stage, as well as keeping it up to date. Taking the journey all the way through to the end!

As to this week's comic, I'm calling it the Hospital Extra. My dad, a year into his retirement, has recently had some fun explosions in his lower gut. While the doctors are trying to fix it, he is not allowed to drive home from the appointments. Me having the more flexible job makes me the willing driver.

Meaning this is my side of a hospital visit not meant for me. And yes, I do have a comforter that looks like outer space. And yes I slept under it on the floor. I made a lot of mornings that day.

Actually, I got a lot more looks after I got up off the floor, whipped out an anatomy for artists book, and started drawing anatomy. I may have scared some people.

Well! Now that the back story to this is filled, on with the comic:

The other visitor that doctors do not count as a patient.



Have a great couple of weeks!

~PandaEats




No comments:

Post a Comment