Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I'M LATE FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE!

Hallo!
So not only am I a WEEK late, I am a DAY late.
I realized I was a week late a few days back and have been attempting two strips for today and the continuation of the Bi-weekly schedule next Monday. Because I feel like a horrible person for slacking a bit.

I also have been slacking in my daily drawings. (Woops.)
So without further ado! I introduce "Seagulls as Humans" and "Workers Compensation"

Would you feed the seagulls if they were humans?



When work gets a little to hard to handle...


(Disclaimer for Workers Compensation: I have not done any of this and do not suggest it!)

Since it's the Blogger post, I can explain where I got these wonderful ideas!

I was watching people feed the seagulls and realized no one around them was happy. Suddenly thought that it would be a bigger nuisance if they were simply bigger... right?

I was bored at work. (And workers comp can be a biiiiiig joke, depending on who you work with and so on.)

In a nutshell, I had immense fun with these, especially about halfway through when they had no eyes. Nightmares.... I get those for free.

Thank you very much and see you next week!
~PandaEats

No comments:

Post a Comment